Welcome to our new podcast series, Writers Talk. In our second podcast, we talk about writing a book in a year.
Writers Talk 2 | Writing A Book In A Year
It’s a new year and we all have new goals. Why not have one of them be writing a novel?
In this podcast, our hosts, Oliver Fox and Christopher Dean talk about writing a book in a year.
They talk about:
- Developing a writing habit.
- Planning out your novel.
- Getting it done!
They also tell you where to find some great resources as well as how famous authors write their own books.
What Is Writers Talk?
Writers Talk is the Writers Write podcast where our podcast hosts talk about everything to do with writers and writing.
The podcast is a more intimate setting that we will use to tell you how we feel about writing, books, and the authors that write them.
Why Should I Listen?
You should listen if you:
- Have an interest in writing and books and want to expand your knowledge.
- Just want to listen to an interesting conversation about a fascinating person or subject.
How Can I Get Writers Talk?
To get this podcast, simply press play below:
Or listen on YouTube:
We hope you enjoy the show, and please feel free to leave feedback in the comments section.
The Podcast Hosts
Oliver Fox earned his BFA from the University of Memphis (2015). After graduation, he worked as an editorial assistant for The Pinch (’16). Currently, he works as a manuscript analyst and is an MFA candidate at the University of New Orleans.
More Posts From Oliver:
- 101 Horror Tropes For Writers
- The 7 Principles Of Strong Dialogue
- 4 Novel-Writing Resolutions To Keep
- The Holiday Nostalgia-Bomb Plot Generator
- How To Use Emily Dickinson’s 4 Super Simple Writing Techniques
Christopher Luke Dean writes and facilitates for Writers Write. Follow him on Twitter: @ChrisLukeDean
More Posts From Christopher:
- What Writers Can Learn From The Mandalorian
- Getting Away With Murder: A 5-Point Plan On How To Kill A Character
- What Did They Say About Jane Austen?
- 10 Tips To Remember When You Choose A Domain Name
- Writers Talk 1: Neil Gaiman
The Last Word
We hope you enjoyed this podcast where our writers talk about writing a book in a year. Look out for the next one in the series by subscribing to our Daily Writing Links. If you’re looking for a community to support you, please read: Can You Write 52 Scenes In 52 Weeks?