Are you making too many wordy writing mistakes? In this infographic, we share a flowchart on how to clean up your writing.
Proofreading or editing your writing is difficult at the best of times. Too many unnecessary or wordy expressions evade even the keenest writer.
[Top Tip: If you need help with your grammar, buy The Complete Grammar Workbook.]
How To Clean Up Your Writing – A Flowchart
Jennifer Frost writes: ‘Are you sometimes too lazy to proofread your (or someone else’s) writing?
If you mess up the intro, you may lose a reader and never meet again.
GrammarCheck‘s latest infographic is a handy flowchart that will guide you through the jungle of wordy writing mistakes:
Please share with anyone you think might benefit. Thank you.’
Source for infographic: Grammar Check
If you are looking for more infographics, you might like these:
- 14 Boring Expressions & What to Use Instead
- Formal vs Informal Words: 100 Examples & What You Need to Know
- 80 Wordy Expressions & What You Could Use Instead
- 10 Writing Errors Even Native Speakers Make
- 14 Tips & Tricks To Make Your Writing Stronger
- 52 Common Latin Terms Everyone Should Know
- 23 Common Phrases You Could be Using Wrong
- 250 Useful Phrases You Can Use At Work
- 16 Boring Adjectives & What to Use Instead