Are you wondering how to avoid boring your readers? In this infographic, we share 14 boring expressions and what you can use instead.
Instead of using the same old words and phrases, try to say something meaningful and specific. If you do, you could get a better response. Clichés, filler words, and trite observations can obscure what you’re really trying to say.
Jennifer Frost writes: ‘Did you know that there are phrases and expressions that can get really boring? GrammarCheck’s infographic lists 14 examples of such ‘boring’ expressions and reveals what you could use as an alternative.
14 Boring Expressions & What to Use Instead
Please share with anyone you think might benefit. Thank you.’
We hope these examples of boring expressions help you avoid them in your writing.
Source for infographic: Grammar Check
If you are looking for more infographics, you might like these:
- Formal vs Informal Words: 100 Examples & What You Need to Know
- 80 Wordy Expressions & What You Could Use Instead
- 10 Writing Errors Even Native Speakers Make
- 14 Tips & Tricks To Make Your Writing Stronger
- 52 Common Latin Terms Everyone Should Know
- 23 Common Phrases You Could be Using Wrong
- 250 Useful Phrases You Can Use At Work
- 16 Boring Adjectives & What to Use Instead