Sometimes, we need help communicating what we mean in the workplace. In this infographic, we share 250 phrases you can use at work.
This infographic will help most people, especially those with English as a second language, or those trying to improve relationships at work.
Jennifer Frost writes: ‘There are tons of books on the market about how to succeed at work.
Whether you want to resolve a conflict, get promoted, or build rapport with coworkers, you can find a guide written specifically for your needs.
The thing is, sometimes you don’t need to read a whole book to handle work situations effectively.
GrammarCheck’s latest infographic, “250 Useful (English) Phrases You Can Use at Work,” is your go-to list of all the right things to say on the job. ‘
250 Useful Phrases You Can Use at Work
If you have any winning words of your own you’d like to share, please do so in the comments.
Source for ‘250 Useful Phrases You Can Use At Work’ infographic: Grammar Check
If you are looking for more infographics, you might like these:
- 16 Boring Adjectives & What to Use Instead
- 16 Boring Verbs & What To Use Instead
- 20 Lazy Word Choices Even Native English Speakers Make
- 44 Common Confusions To Annoy The Grammar Police
- 17 Pretentious Words & What to Use Instead
- 15 Grammar Rules It’s Okay to Break
- 10 Editing Tips That’ll Instantly Make You a Better Writer
- How To Check Your Grammar In Email
Top Tip: If you want to learn how to write a book, sign up for our online course.