In this infographic, we share 14 tips and tricks to make your writing stronger.
Jennifer Frost writes: ‘Dear fellow writer,
Basic writing follows rules and is more of a science. Advanced writing, on the other hand, is more of an art form.
As your reading and writing skills improve, you’ll start to form opinions about the quality of others’ writing—and others will form opinions about yours.
The way you write is called your “voice”. Just like your speaking voice, your writing voice is unique.
So, while we can’t offer any “rules” on how to write like a pro, Grammar Check can give you some tips to try.
Experiment. Take what you like and leave the rest.
Let us know how our tips worked for you. Can you share a tip of your own with the community? If so, comment below.
14 Tips & Tricks To Make Your Writing Stronger
Source for infographic: Grammar Check
If you are looking for more infographics, you might like these:
- 52 Common Latin Terms Everyone Should Know
- 23 Common Phrases You Could be Using Wrong
- 250 Useful Phrases You Can Use At Work
- 16 Boring Adjectives & What to Use Instead
- 16 Boring Verbs & What To Use Instead
- 20 Lazy Word Choices Even Native English Speakers Make
- 44 Common Confusions To Annoy The Grammar Police
- 17 Pretentious Words & What to Use Instead
- 15 Grammar Rules It’s Okay to Break
- 10 Editing Tips That’ll Instantly Make You a Better Writer