Writers Write shares writing prompts and writing resources. Use these writing prompts for June 2023 to get you writing.
We have reached the halfway mark. How are you doing with your writing goals? This is a good time to recap and take note of your progress and look at areas where you may need to improve or adjust.
And now for this month’s topic. We all know the saying, birds of a feather, right? Well, that is what we are talking about. When you want to achieve a goal, you need to align yourself with like-minded people.
James Clear’s Atomic Habits emphasizes the importance of community support in developing and maintaining positive habits.
For writers, community support can take many forms.
- Writing groups: Joining a writing group can provide a sense of community and accountability. You can share your work, receive feedback, and connect with other writers who are working towards similar goals. Check out Deadlines for Writers.
- Writing buddies: Teaming up with another writer can help you stay motivated and on track. You can share your goals, discuss your progress, and provide encouragement and support to each other. Finding the right partner is very important.
- Writing retreats: Although this is a short-term solution, attending a writing retreat can help to kick-start your process. You can connect with other writers, receive feedback from professionals, and work on your craft in a dedicated setting.
It takes a village to write a book. Trust me. You need the support. You need the shoulder. You need the ‘I thought it was just me’ conversations.
Homework: find a writing group (online or in real life). Join up and lurk for a while. You will know if it is the right place for you. If it isn’t, find another one and repeat until you find your spot.
30 Writing Prompts For June 2023
Download your prompts here: 30 Writing Prompts For June 2023
Do you want a daily prompt?
If you would rather have a free daily writing prompt from us, sign up here: Join Our Newsletter
Make the most of your writing prompts. Read How To Use Writing Prompts
by Mia Botha
Looking for more prompts?
- 31 Writing Prompts For May 2023
- 30 Writing Prompts For April 2023
- 31 Writing Prompts for March 2023
- 28 Writing Prompts For February 2023
- 31 Writing Prompts For January 2023
- 31 Writing Prompts For December 2022
- 30 Writing Prompts For November 2022
- 31 Writing Prompts For October 2022
- 30 Writing Prompts For September 2022
- 31 Writing Prompts For August 2022