Mia Botha facilitates courses and writes blogs for Writers Write.
What you need to know:
- Mia is a creative writer by heart and a copywriter by trade.
- She used to make ads, but now she writes business reports, style guides, books, brochures, and a weekly blog.
- After winning the Mills&Boon Voice of Africa competition, she became a writing facilitator for Writers Write.
- She teaches creative writing to aspiring novelists, business writing with special emphasis on plain language to aspiring world leaders, and blogging courses to anybody who wants to conquer the Internet.
- Mia has recently ghost-written the best-selling tashas cookbook.
- She is the creator of the 12 Short Stories Writing Challenge & the 12 Poems Challenge on Deadlines For Writers.
- She is also a manuscript appraiser and a book reviewer.
- When she grows up she wants to be a Jedi Knight or a Christmas Elf.
View her qualifications by visiting her LinkedIn Profile.