Writers Write sells the best writing workbooks. If you’re looking for inspiration, practical theory, and easy-to-complete exercises, our writing workbooks are perfect for you.
We have put together a series of awesome writing workbooks to complement our posts and courses.
- They are based on the best writing courses in our library and we want to share them with you.
- These workbooks are great value for money and, more importantly, they are one of our primary sources of income.
So, if you want to become a better writer and support Writers Write, please buy one or more of them.
The Best Writing Workbooks
- Hooked On Writing: Form a writing habit in 31 days.
- The Character Creation Kit: Create charismatic characters.
- Novel Writing Exercises: Improve your elements of fiction writing.
- How To Show And Not Tell In Short Stories: Learn the art of showing in short stories (and novels).
- Visual Storytelling: Find your unique visual storytelling voice.
- Setting Up The Setting: Set up the setting in your stories.
- The 6 Sub-Plots Workbook: Create compelling sub-plots.
- The Complete Grammar Workbook: Learn everything you need to know about English grammar.
- The Report Writing Workbook: Learn how to write reports and proposals.
The Short Story School
These workbooks will help you write better short stories. (We will be adding more soon.)
- Short Story Checklist Workbook: Use it to check and perfect your short story.
Each workbook costs $20.
We also have seven of the best online writing courses if you’re looking for a deeper commitment.
Please visit our shop to see what we have on offer.