Buy our Hooked On Writing Workbook. Learn to love your writing and to develop a writing habit in only 31 days.
Hooked On Writing: 31 Days To A Writing Habit
We’ve designed this downloadable workbook to help you form a writing habit.
About Hooked On Writing
This workbook has 31 writing exercises. One for each day of the month.
To access the workbook, you will need to buy it for $20. This will give you a secure, advert-free PDF of the course. (The online course is free.)
What we want to achieve:
- To get you into the habit of writing every day.
- To get you to understand that writing means writing.
- To inspire you to write as well as you are able to.
- To improve the way you write dialogue.
- To create charismatic characters.
- To allow you to get in touch with your creativity.
- To help you to produce publishable writing.
- To help you to find your ‘voice’.
- To make you fall in love with writing.
What you will do on the course:
It only takes 21 days to form a habit. We want you to establish a writing routine using this workbook.
- Complete one exercise every day, starting with ‘Day One’.
- Use blank pages in the workbook to complete the ‘At Night’ exercises, or for your own thoughts.
We know that by creating a writing routine, you will develop ideas for your novels, memoirs, or short stories.
What you get:
- Immediate access through your account.
- 31 awesome modules.
- The downloadable course workbook.
The workbook includes:
A structured, habit-forming writing exercise for every day of the month.
What materials do I need?
- You need access to the internet.
- You need access to a printer or print shop.
- We encourage you to write by hand as much as possible, but, you are welcome to use any tool or material that you are comfortable with. No two methods, or two writers, are the same.
How do I complete the exercises?
- Set aside a time to write every day. We suggest 30 minutes to one hour.
- Work from this book or the online modules on the website.
- Some will be free writing exercises; others will be more structured with specific instructions.
- For the free writing exercises, simply put pen to paper and see where it takes you.
- For the more structured exercises, try to follow the instructions.
How much is it?
How to access your workbook:
- Go to the shop.
- Choose Hooked On Writing – Workbook.
- Add to basket.
- View basket.
- Pay: $20
- Create an account.
- Your purchase and details will be confirmed.
- If you want to Download the course content online go to: My Account
You will be able to access the workbook from there. Click on its name and it will begin to download.
Have fun and happy writing!
If you want coaching sessions or feedback on your writing, please set up a Skype session with our resident coach, Mia Botha. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will provide rates for the sessions.
Refund Policy: Our workbooks are non-refundable. Once the workbook is accessed/downloaded, no refund will be granted regardless of the reason.