If you want to write better fiction, buy The Novel Writing Exercises Workbook. Use it to perfect the elements of fiction in your storytelling repertoire.
The Novel Writing Exercises Workbook
Writers need to practise their writing craft. This workbook is filled with essential novel writing exercises to improve your writing skills.
We concentrate on the important elements of fiction in this workbook.
The Novel Writing Exercises Workbook explains common novel-writing problems, and gives you essential exercises on:
- creating characters,
- viewpoint, and
so that you can fix them.
It is suitable as a guide for beginners and as a refresher for experienced writers.
About The Workbook
This workbook complements our Writers Write – How to write a book course.
This workbook is perfect if you want to improve the elements of your novel, including pacing, setting, creating characters, plotting, genre, beginnings, endings, viewpoint, and dialogue.
Please note that these essential exercises are available for free on our website. This workbook is a user-friendly, ADVERT-FREE compilation of these exercises.
The Objectives Of This Workbook
- To help you improve the elements of your novel.
- To help you learn more about pacing, setting, creating characters, plotting, genre, beginnings, endings, viewpoint, and dialogue.
- To complete exercises that show you how to use them in your writing.
- To have fun while you’re writing.
What you get:
- A downloadable PDF workbook.
- 37 excellent novel writing exercises.
- Immediate access through your account.
The workbook includes:
Useful advice and exercises to hone your skills.
What materials do I need?
- You need a device, like a phone, a tablet, or a computer, and access to the internet.
- If you want to print it, you need access to a printer or print shop.
- When you complete these exercises, we encourage you to write by hand. But you are welcome to use any tool or material that you are comfortable with. No two methods, or two writers, are the same.
How do I complete the exercises?
- Set aside a time to write every day. We suggest 30 minutes to one hour.
- Work from this book.
- Follow the instructions.
- Complete the exercises.
How much is it?
How to buy your workbook:
- Choose The Novel Writing Workbook.
- Add to basket.
- View basket.
- Pay: $20
- Create an account. Make sure to check this option.
- Your purchase and details will be confirmed.
- If you want to download the course content online go to: My Account
You will be able to access the workbook from there. Click on its name and it will begin to download.
Have fun and happy writing!
Refund Policy: Our workbooks are non-refundable. Once the workbook is accessed/downloaded, no refund will be granted regardless of the reason.
For more great workbooks and courses, visit our shop here.