If you want to write a novel in a year, buy the Write Your Novel In A Year Workbook. Follow the guidelines to plan and finish writing your book.
Write Your Novel In A Year Workbook
The Write Your Novel In A Year Workbook provides 52 weekly chapters on how to write your novel in a year.
It is suitable for anybody who wants to start and finish writing a book.
Over 52 chapters, author, screenwriter, and Writers Write facilitator Anthony Ehlers shares his process and guides writers through the beginning, middle, and endings of their books.
Please note that the workbook was originally a series of 52 posts that are available for free on our website. This workbook is a printable, user-friendly, ADVERT-FREE compilation of those 52 posts.
The Purpose Of This Workbook
- The workbook will help you overcome indecision and procrastination. It is designed to get you writing.
- It will provide a realistic framework and time frame for writing a full-length novel.
- The workbook is ideal for first-time and/or part-time novelists.
The Objective Of This Workbook
The objectives of the Write Your Novel In A Year Workbook are:
- To help you commit to starting and completing your novel.
- To provide weekly theory, advice, and inspiration.
- To give you helpful exercises to kickstart your writing.
- To show you how to prepare and submit your manuscript.
- To help you find an agent and build your brand as an author.
What you get:
- A downloadable PDF workbook.
- Immediate access through your account.
The workbook includes:
Useful advice, plenty of examples, and writing exercises/prompts to hone your skills.
What materials do I need?
- You need a device, like a phone, a tablet, or a computer, and access to the internet.
- If you want to print it, you need access to a printer or print shop.
- When you complete the exercises, we encourage you to write by hand. But you are welcome to use any tool or material that you are comfortable with. No two methods, or two writers, are the same.
How do I complete the exercises?
- Set aside a time to write every day. Suitable times are estimated in each chapter.
- Work from this book.
- Follow the instructions.
- Complete the chapters.
- Write your book.
How much is it?
How to buy your workbook:
- Choose Write Your Novel In A Year Workbook.
- Add to basket.
- View basket.
- Pay: $20
- Create an account. Make sure to check this option.
- Your purchase and details will be confirmed.
- If you want to download the course content online go to: My Account
You will be able to access the workbook from there. Click on its name and it will begin to download.
Have fun and happy writing!
Refund Policy: Our workbooks are non-refundable. Once the workbook is accessed/downloaded, no refund will be granted regardless of the reason.
For more great workbooks and courses, visit our shop here.