If you want to become a great visual storyteller, buy our screenwriting workbook and complete the 30 exercises for screenwriters.
Visual Storytelling – Screenwriting Workbook
We have put together one of the best online writing courses in our library in the form of a workbook.
Visual Storytelling is valuable for any writer. But even more so for screenwriters.
The nature of a script means our writing has to work much harder. We don’t have 80 000 words to explain and describe, but the reader/director/actor still needs to understand.
30 Exercises For Screenwriters
There are several steps you can take to help improve your screenwriting, and we’ll be discussing them in 14 lessons. There are also 30 exercises for you to complete.
About The Screenwriting Workbook
The ‘Visual Storytelling’ screenwriting workbook is broken down into 14 lessons. Complete one lesson at a time until you’ve finished the workbook. Each lesson includes theory, examples, and exercises for screenwriters.
This workbook is an easy-to-download, advert-free version of the online course – Visual Storytelling | 30 Exercises For Screenwriters.
The Objectives Of This Workbook
- To show the importance of visual storytelling in a script.
- To help you explore theme through images in your screenplay.
- To demonstrate how visual subtext and symbolism adds depth to a screen story.
- To explain how subjective viewpoints can shape your story.
- To help you understand the visual and emotional transformation of characters.
- To explore time and setting in your film or TV script.
- To understand how action lines are created for your script.
- To give you fun and engaging exercises and prompts to get you started.
- To help you find your unique, visual storytelling voice.
What you get:
- A PDF workbook with the collected lessons.
- Added space to work in the workbook.
- 14 powerful lessons.
- 30 exercises for screenwriters.
The lessons include:
Theory, exercises, techniques, and examples.
What materials do I need?
- You need a device, like a phone, a tablet, or a computer, and access to the internet.
- When you do the exercises, we encourage you to write by hand as much as possible, but, you are welcome to use any tool or material that you are comfortable with. No two methods, or two writers, are the same.
- You can also use screenwriting software if you have it.
How do I complete the screenwriting workbook?
- Set aside a time to read the lesson every day.
- Work from the screenwriting workbook.
- Read the lessons, absorb the theory, and take note of the examples.
- Complete the exercises.
How much is it?
How to access your workbook:
- Go to the shop.
- Choose Visual Storytelling.
- Add to basket.
- View basket.
- Pay: $20
- Create an account.
- Your purchase and details will be confirmed.
- If you want to download the course content online go to: My Account
You will be able to access the workbook from there. Click on its name and it will begin to download.
Have fun and happy writing!
Refund Policy: Our workbooks are non-refundable. Once the workbook is accessed/downloaded, no refund will be granted regardless of the reason.
For more great courses, visit our shop here.