Have you wondered how reading habits changed because of the events of 2020? In this infographic, we look at world reading habits in 2020.
The science-backed benefits of reading are clear.
Reading has some amazing health benefits, including cutting stress, helping with relaxation, and alleviating some symptoms of depression.
It’s not surprising then that many of us turned to reading more books in 2020.
Let’s be honest: because of the coronavirus, many of us were spending more time at home than we were used to. It was easy for our minds to take a few detours down the anxiety lane.
Reading was a great way to put our minds at ease.
How exactly did our reading habits change in 2020? Which countries read the most? And what were our favourite books?
Global English Editing set about to find out answers to these questions. And they compiled their findings into a great new infographic about world reading habits in 2020.
If you want to discover some fun and surprising facts about the way the world read in 2020, and what changed because of coronavirus, check out their infographic below.
World Reading Habits In 2020
by Isabel Cabrera, Communications Manager, The Expert Editor
If you are looking for more infographics, you might like these:
- Which Generation Reads The Most?
- 16 Easy Ways To Unleash Your Creativity
- 19 New Words To Add To Your Vocabulary In 2020
- A Map Of Forbidden Books Around The World
- The Surprising Reading Habits Of Millennials
- 15 Grammar Rules It’s Okay to Break
- 11 Steps To Writing A Bestselling Novel
- Writing As Therapy
- The Ultimate Grammar Cheat Sheet for Writers
- The Ultimate Flowchart For Finding Your Next Good Read