In this infographic, you will find a great resource – 39 literary devices every writer should know.
Jennifer Frost writes:
Writers, authors, and students take note! In the following cheeky infographic, GrammarCheck presents 39 common literary devices to make your next story, book, or essay more exciting, intriguing, and engaging.
39 Literary Devices Every Writer Should Know
Source for infographic: Grammar Check
If you are looking for more infographics, you might like these:
- 100 Quick Writing Tips
- How To Clean Up Your Writing – A Flowchart
- 14 Boring Expressions & What to Use Instead
- Formal vs Informal Words: 100 Examples & What You Need to Know
- 80 Wordy Expressions & What You Could Use Instead
- 10 Writing Errors Even Native Speakers Make
- 14 Tips & Tricks To Make Your Writing Stronger
- 52 Common Latin Terms Everyone Should Know
- 23 Common Phrases You Could be Using Wrong
- 250 Useful Phrases You Can Use At Work