In this post, we explore ways to make money as a writer in 2021.
The internet is transforming how different industries operate: the writing industry is no different.
As a writer, your options used to be limited. You started at the bottom and built your way up through traditional magazines and book publishing companies, or sent your own book off to a number of different publishers in the hope of someone picking it up.
It was a hard slog – and many didn’t make it.
Make Money As A Writer In 2021
Fast-forward to today and opportunities are limitless. Thanks to the internet, you can find yourself published in seconds and build a solid career for yourself no matter where you are located.
From building a career copywriting for businesses, to writing for digital media companies, to writing speeches, to starting your own niche blog, there are many great ways to make money as a writer in 2021.
There has never been a better time to jump into the writing world and give your bank balance a boost.
Check out the infographic below to discover just how many different ways there are to make it as a writer and what you can expect to earn along the way.
by Isabel Cabrera, Communications Manager, The Expert Editor.
If you are looking for more infographics, you might like these:
- World Reading Habits In 2020
- Which Generation Reads The Most?
- 16 Easy Ways To Unleash Your Creativity
- 19 New Words To Add To Your Vocabulary In 2020
- A Map Of Forbidden Books Around The World
- The Surprising Reading Habits Of Millennials
- 15 Grammar Rules It’s Okay to Break
- 11 Steps To Writing A Bestselling Novel
- Writing As Therapy
- The Ultimate Grammar Cheat Sheet for Writers