In today’s infographic, we look at five common grammar errors and how to fix them.
5 Common Grammar Errors & How To Fix Them
Jennifer Frost writes: ‘GrammarCheck’s latest infographic is called ‘5 Common Grammar Errors And How To Fix Them’ and highlights five of the most common grammar errors, including the subject-verb and pronoun-antecedent disagreement, run-on sentences, fragments, and misplaced modifiers.
Each error is explained in a clear and easy-to-understand way, with an example of the mistake and a corrected version. The infographic also offers tips on how to avoid making the same mistakes in the future.’
You can take a look here:
Source for infographic: GrammarCheck
If you are looking for more infographics, you might like these:
- 44 Idioms About Food
- 16 Embarrassing Writing Mistakes to Avoid
- 10 Easy Changes That Will Make You A Better Writer
- 39 Literary Devices Every Writer Should Know
- 100 Quick Writing Tips
- How To Clean Up Your Writing – A Flowchart
- 14 Boring Expressions & What to Use Instead
- Formal vs Informal Words: 100 Examples & What You Need to Know
- 80 Wordy Expressions & What You Could Use Instead