In this post, we look at 16 embarrassing writing mistakes to avoid.
Jennifer Frost writes: ‘Writing mistakes are everywhere, especially online or when people neglect proofreading.
In GrammarCheck’s latest infographic, you can explore 16 common writing mistakes and how to correct them.
16 Embarrassing Writing Mistakes to Avoid
You can check it out here:
P.S. While those errors make an excellent lesson for language learners, it’s often native English speakers who make them. Pretty embarrassing, or what do you think?’
Source for infographic: Grammar Check
If you are looking for more infographics, you might like these:
- 10 Easy Changes That Will Make You A Better Writer
- 39 Literary Devices Every Writer Should Know
- 100 Quick Writing Tips
- How To Clean Up Your Writing – A Flowchart
- 14 Boring Expressions & What to Use Instead
- Formal vs Informal Words: 100 Examples & What You Need to Know
- 80 Wordy Expressions & What You Could Use Instead
- 10 Writing Errors Even Native Speakers Make
- 14 Tips & Tricks To Make Your Writing Stronger