These were the new Writers Write posts you enjoyed most in August 2018:
- Why You Need To Read More Books
- The Relationship Between Famous Writers & Their Cats
- V.S. Naipaul’s 7 Rules For Beginner Writers
- Why Backstory Should Be The Scar Tissue Of Your Book
- 3 Simple Ways To Kick-Start Your Writing
- Is Your Backstory A Threat To Your Book?
- Dennis Lehane’s 10 Rules For Writers
- Annie Proulx’s 5 Rules For Good Writing
- 12 Short Stories – Competition Time Again!
- Create Power Paragraphs For Stronger Storytelling
- The Top 10 Writing Posts From July 2018
- The Top 10 Writing Posts From June 2018
- The Top 10 Writing Posts From May 2018
If you enjoy our posts and resources, please consider this:
- If you’re inspired, educated, or entertained by our posts, please support us with a small monthly (or once-off) donation.
- You can help us keep Writers Write about writing – and free of clutter and advertising.
If you want to learn how to write, sign up for our online courses: