Happy Birthday, Jennifer L. Armentrout, born 11 June 1980.
- … one of the things I do is try to end a lot of scenes and chapters on mini cliffhangers. I think when it comes to plot twists you want to keep your readers on their toes.
- I think the trick to writing believable characters is finding each character’s own individual and unique voice. Find their voice, and, hopefully, the rest will come naturally.
- You have to write what you want to write, not what you need to write.
- I wish I had some kind of awe-inspiring story to tell how I get inspired, but I don’t. I get bored easily so I make things up in my head to entertain myself.
- I write every day for about 8-10 hours. I don’t have much of a social life because I just don’t have the time right now. I have too many books to write.
- I’ve written a book in as little as seven days, but it has also taken me a couple of months. But, on average, it usually takes me around a month.
- Write every day, even if it’s only a few 100 words.
Source for image: Jennifer L. Armentrout via her website – with her permission.
Please click here for our Literary Birthday Calendar