Happy Birthday, Jessica Sorensen, born 25 June 1983.
- When I experience writer’s block, I try to take a break and do something else, like clean my desk or something. That little break usually gets my ideas flowing again. (via)
- I started writing when I was old enough to write because I loved to create stories. (via)
- I wake up, get coffee in my system, answer emails and anything else that needs to be done, then I write usually for about eight hours, or until dinnertime, my music blasting the entire time. (via)
- Almost every book I’ve read has in some way or another influenced me to be a writer. And reading other books helps my writing skills grow. (via)
- My biggest advice would be to never give up, no matter how hard or discouraging it may get. (via)
Please click here for our Literary Birthday Calendar