Writers Write shares writing tips, writing prompts, and writing resources. Use these writing prompts for December 2020 to get you writing.
Are you struggling to write? Do you have writer’s block? Perhaps you’re stuck in the middle of your book? One of the best ways to power through these problems is by developing a daily writing routine.
If you write every day, you create a writing habit. Professional writers have to write even when they don’t feel like it, and if you take the time to establish a habit, you will find it easier to write on demand.
One of the easiest ways to do this is by setting a time every day (preferably, but not necessarily, the same time) to write using a writing prompt. You can use our monthly prompts or subscribe to our daily writing prompts to help you do this.
If you want to know how to make the best use your prompts, we suggest you read: All About Writing Prompts & Writing Practice
We hope our 31 writing prompts for December 2020 inspire you to start a writing routine.
31 Writing Prompts For December 2020
Download your free prompts here: 31 Writing Prompts For December 2020
Do you want a daily prompt?
Get a free daily writing prompt from us. Sign up here: Join Our Newsletter
by Mia Botha
Buy Mia’s book on short stores: Write the crap out of it and other short story writing advice
Looking for more prompts?
- 30 Writing Prompts For November 2020
- 31 Writing Prompts For October 2020
- 30 Writing Prompts For September 2020
- 31 Writing Prompts For August 2020
- 31 Writing Prompts For July 2020
- 30 Writing Prompts For June 2020
- 31 Writing Prompts For May 2020
- 30 Writing Prompts For April 2020
- 31 Writing Prompts For March 2020
- 29 Writing Prompts For February 2020
- 31 Writing Prompts For January 2020
Top Tip: If you want to create a writing habit, complete our free online course Hooked On Writing.