Writers Write shares writing tips, writing prompts, and writing resources. Use these writing prompts for September 2020 to get you writing.
One of the ways of tapping into the magic of writing is by creating a writing habit. The treasure trove of writing that you create by using daily prompts can also be used to create short stories at a later date.
You can use our monthly prompts or subscribe to our daily writing prompts to help you do this.
If you want to know how to make the best use your prompts, we suggest you read: All About Writing Prompts & Writing Practice
We hope our 30 writing prompts for September 2020 inspire you to start a writing routine.
30 Writing Prompts For September 2020
Download your free prompts here: 30 Writing Prompts For September 2020
Do you want a daily prompt?
Get a free daily writing prompt from us. Sign up here: Join Our Newsletter
by Mia Botha
Buy Mia’s book on short stores: Write the crap out of it and other short story writing advice
Looking for more prompts?
- 31 Writing Prompts For August 2020
- 31 Writing Prompts For July 2020
- 30 Writing Prompts For June 2020
- 31 Writing Prompts For May 2020
- 30 Writing Prompts For April 2020
- 31 Writing Prompts For March 2020
- 29 Writing Prompts For February 2020
- 31 Writing Prompts For January 2020
Top Tip: If you want to create a writing habit, complete our free online course Hooked On Writing.