Writers Write is a business writing resource. In this post, we share 16 persuasive writing secrets.
According to Wikipedia, persuasive writing is ‘a form of writing in which the writer uses words to convince the reader that the writer’s opinion is correct in regard to an issue’.
Persuasive writing is a skill writers use when they blog, or write for social media, or write for business.
If you are interested in learning more about persuasive writing, I suggest you read these posts:
- 3 Pillars Of Persuasive Writing – Ethos, Logos, Pathos
- Persuasive Writing Brainstormer Template
- 7 Tips For Witing A Brilliant Opinion Piece
- Persuasive Writing – Emotional vs Intellectual Words
- Remember Your Reader – Persuasive Writing Tips
16 Persuasive Writing Secrets
This infographic from Grammar Check also offers sound advice in one page:
Source: Grammar Check
If you enjoyed this post read:
- Create The Correct Headline For Your Blog Post
- Grammar For Beginners: All About Adjectives
- Easy Ways To Write Call To Action Phrases That Convert
- How The Top 10 Themes In Film Can Make You A Better Blogger
- Why Social Media & Blogging Matter To Your Business
- 3 Simple Tips To Help You Create A Successful Blog