If you want to try National Novel Writing Month, read our five post guide to NaNoWriMo.
Last year we ran a weekly series of posts to help you get started and to help you get to the end of the challenge. This year, we’ve placed links to all the posts in one place.
Your 5 Post Guide To NaNoWriMo
- A Quick Start Guide To NaNoWriMo
- Don’t Quit NaNo | Week 2 Is Coming
- Don’t Quit NaNo | Tips For Week 3
- Don’t Quit NaNo | Finish Week 4
- Don’t Quit Nano | Catch Up
Use the posts in order. Read the first post before you begin. Read the second post in week one, and so on.
If you would like a free booklet on these posts, please click here: Get Ready For NaNoWriMo – Free Downloadable Workbook
by Mia Botha
If you enjoyed this post, you will love:
- Ask The Writing Coach: Romance vs Erotica
- Ask The Writing Coach – Pen Names
- Ask The Writing Coach –Book Two
- Ask The Writing Coach – Author Bio
- Why Do Writers Fail To Finish Their Books?