Who We Are
Writers Write is a comprehensive writing resource for creative writers, business writers, and bloggers.
Our motto at Writers Write is ‘Write to communicate’. We believe in the power of words.
What We Do
- We teach you how to write. We offer practical, inspiring courses in blogging, business writing, and creative writing.
- We offer advice. Writers Write is a one-stop writing resource for creative writers, bloggers, and business writers.
- We inspire you. Enjoy our writing prompts, quotes on writing, comics, literary birthdays, book reviews, and words.
How To Connect
- If you want to receive our free daily writing links, click here: Sign Up
- If you want to find out more about our courses, click here: Writing Courses
- If you want to contact us: email@example.com
- If you want to advertise on our platform, click here: Advertise With Us
Pages on social media:
Why You Should Choose Us
Writers Write – Creative
- With more than 120 Writers Write graduates from our creative writing course published, we believe we have the perfect course for aspiring novelists, memoirists, ghost-writers, and writers of non-fiction.
- A full list of our creative writing courses (online and in-person) are available here: Writers Write Courses
Writers Write – Blogging and Social Media
- Writers Write has a social media following of more than 900 000. Join us on social media
- If you want to learn how to blog, join us for The Complete Blogging Course in Johannesburg or sign up for the online version.
Writers Write – Business
- We teach people how to communicate in the business world. Our business courses comply with the Consumer Protection Act and we have trained many organisations including the Department of Science and Technology, the PSA, Tiger Brands, Discovery Health, PPS, Bombela, CHIETA, Ogilvy, Metropolitan, Momentum, CSIR, and Standard Bank.
- Find out about The Plain Language Programme – How to write for business. Use our course to create writing opportunities for yourself.
Where We Are
We are based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
FAQS: Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
If you like what we do, please support us with a donation. We have three options:
This material on this website is copyright under the Berne Convention. In terms of the Copyright Act, No 98 of 1978, no part of this material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the authors. Any unauthorised reproduction of this work will constitute a copyright infringement and render the doer liable under both civil and criminal law. Requests to the authors and publisher for permission or enquiries concerning reproduction outside the scope of the above should be sent to Writers Write at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information published in this work is accurate, the authors and publisher take no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of the reliance upon the information contained herein. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for your situation. You should consult with a professional where appropriate. Neither the publisher nor author shall be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages.