If you want to learn how to understand and write viewpoint, buy The Viewpoint Workbook.
The only book on viewpoint you’ll ever need.
Why buy it?
The Viewpoint Workbook is an invaluable resource for both the beginner and the more experienced author. It will make you a more confident writer and help you produce a richer story – in the right viewpoint!
The Purpose Of This Workbook
- This comprehensive 100-page viewpoint workbook will guide you through the range of viewpoints available to you as a writer – from first-person narration, through tricky second-person techniques, to third-person points of view.
- Every chapter is laid out in a simple, engaging and easy-to-follow structure. We explain the benefits and limitations of each viewpoint and when to use it for your own short story or novel.
The Objective Of This Workbook
- To help you better understand viewpoint and its role in storytelling.
- To help you decide when to use first, second, or third person in your own stories and novels.
- To show you different viewpoint techniques that you can practically use as a short story writer or a novelist.
- To illustrate each viewpoint through published examples.
- To help you improve your own use of viewpoint with creatively engaging exercises.
- To deliver deeper insight into viewpoint with short case studies.
- To get you to write with confidence and skill in any viewpoint.
- To have fun exploring viewpoint.
The workbook includes:
Useful advice, plenty of examples, and writing exercises/prompts to hone your skills.
What materials do I need?
- You need a device, like a phone, a tablet, or a computer, and access to the internet.
- If you want to print it, you need access to a printer or print shop.
- When you complete the exercises, we encourage you to write by hand. But you are welcome to use any tool or material that you are comfortable with. No two methods, or two writers, are the same.
How do I complete the exercises?
- Set aside a time to write every day.
- Work from this book.
- Follow the instructions.
How much is it?
How to buy your workbook:
- Choose The Viewpoint Workbook.
- Add to basket.
- View basket.
- Pay: $20
- Create an account. Make sure to check this option.
- Your purchase and details will be confirmed.
- If you want to download the course content online go to: My Account
You will be able to access the workbook from there. Click on its name and it will begin to download.
Have fun and happy writing!
Refund Policy: Our workbooks are non-refundable. Once the workbook is accessed/downloaded, no refund will be granted regardless of the reason.
For more great workbooks and courses, visit our shop here.