Happy Birthday, Susan Lewis, born 10 August 1956.
Susan’s Top Five Writing Tips
- Get to know your characters. Don’t be afraid to listen to them. In fact, if they aren’t talking to you, you’ve got a problem.
- Have fun with an opening line. You don’t have to use it in the final draft, but it’s a good way to start.
- Don’t be intimidated by the writing process. Just do it.
- I always start with an idea but I like to keep an open mind.
- If you really want to write, you will find time to do it.
Read my complete interview with Susan Lewis here
Writers Write, Christopher Dean
Please click here for our Literary Birthday Calendar