Happy Birthday, Timothy Zahn, born 1 September 1951.
- I’ve found that what most people call luck is often little more than raw talent combined with the ability to make the most of opportunities.
- If the new movies do contradict my books in some way, I can probably come up with some hand-waving story that will explain the apparent discrepancy. If there’s one thing we authors are good at, it’s hand-waving.
- When you understand a species’ art, you understand that species.
- Without trust, there can be no genuine peace. Neither in politics, nor in the quiet individuality of the heart and spirit.
- Luck is merely an illusion, trusted by the ignorant and chased by the foolish.
Please click here for our Literary Birthday Calendar