Are you stuck on a writing project? Are you battling to motivate yourself to write? Many writers need a little more help than a writing course offers. This is where a writing coach comes in.
Have you ever considered engaging the services of a writing coach?
A coach can help you with your writing in many ways.
- Struggling to find your voice?
- Struggling to find ideas?
- Struggling to choose one idea and stick to it?
- Struggling to grow and learn?
- Stuck in a rut?
These are only some of the problems a coach can help you with. If you sign up for our creative writing coaching, we will offer guidance and help you find your way.
What can a writing coach do for you?
- Offers encouragement and empowerment.
- Brings writing knowledge and teaching experience.
- Can help you explore and plan your novel.
- Can help you reach your goals.
- Can help you enhance your skills.
- Will teach you to brainstorm and plot.
- Will help you feel less alone and isolated.
- Will help you stay motivated.
- Can help you work through blocks and get unstuck.
- Will help you reach your potential.
- Gives you and your writing one-on-one attention.
- Offers accountability.
- Can help you with an action plan.
- Can give you hope when you feel vulnerable and discouraged.
- Can help you start and finish your book.
Why would you want a coach?
- A new project can be daunting and it is nice to have some help to get started. It’ll also help you save time and avoid the most common challenges.
- Maybe you’re a scriptwriter who wants to try novel writing or perhaps you want to try picture books for the first time or perhaps it’s a genre change for you.
- If you’re stuck on an old project, a coach could be just what you need to finish.
- If you’re looking for inspiration generally, hiring a coach is perfect for you.
It’s for new writers and more experienced writers.
The coaching is personalised and adaptable. In our first session we figure out who you are, where you are, and what you want to achieve. It’s about you and your writing and only that.
How does the coaching work?
All writers are at different stages of their writing journey and the coaching is flexible and is tailored for each student.
What does the coaching include?
- Each session is 60 minutes and takes place via either Zoom, Skype, or Facebook Video.
- Feedback: Each session includes feedback on your writing. Max 1500 words per session.
- Writing to be emailed to Mia (your coach) three days before the session.
How Do I Find Out More?
Please click here for our prices and schedules: Creative Writing Coaching
by Mia Botha
Buy Mia’s book on how to write short stories: Write the crap out of it and other short story writing advice
If you enjoyed this post, you will love:
- The Keep Writing Challenge
- A Creative Life Online: Creativity And Grief And Depression
- A Creative Life Online: Creativity And Money
- A Creative Life Online: Finding Creativity In Routine
- A Creative Life Online: Finding Inspiration And Creativity Online
- 31 Writing Prompts For March 2020
- A Creative Life Online: How To Use The Internet As A Creative Tool
LOOK: If you want to learn how to write a book, sign up for our online course.