Write your story with Writers Write Online
Our course is the complete introduction to novel writing and you can complete it at your own pace in the comfort of your own home.
Click BUY NOW to purchase and get started.
[If you want to join us in person in Johannesburg, click here.]
What you get:
- Immediate access through your account.
- 60 awesome modules.
- Your own coach! Eight 45-minute Skype sessions* with writing coach, Mia Botha.
- A printable workbook.
- A printable PDF of the course.
What you will learn on the course:
- Writers Write Online will teach you to take an idea and nurture it into a plot. We help you create characters readers remember. We encourage you to find the voices of your characters and to let them tell their stories.
- You will learn how to show and not tell. You will learn how to pace your story. You will learn about query letters, synopses, and the new world of publishing.
- You will do this with plenty of practical exercises to back up the theory.
How much is it?
USD $599 (Click BUY NOW to purchase and get started. Please use the iVeri option if you are paying by credit card, and the Paypal option if you have a Paypal account.)
The 60 modules cover:
- Useful resources
- Setting and Description
- Beginnings, Middles and Ends
- Blogging and Social Media
What materials do I need to complete the course?
- You need access to a computer, the internet, and if you decide to print the workbook, a printer.
- We would encourage you to write by hand as much as possible, especially when you are doing prompts, exploring, or brainstorming characters and scenarios.
- But, you are welcome to use any tool or material that you are comfortable with. No two methods, or two writers, are the same.
How do I complete the exercises?
- Some will be free writing exercises; others will be more structured with specific instructions.
- For the free writing exercises, simply put pen to paper and see where it takes you.
- For the more structured exercises, try to follow the instructions. But then again, it’s creative writing and there are no rules.
What are you waiting for? Click BUY NOW to purchase and get started. Please use the iVeri option if you are paying by credit card, and the Paypal option if you have a Paypal account.
If you want to speak to somebody, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
What you’ve said about the course:
“I started my Writers Write Online Course in April this year. The course opened up a whole new world for me.
I remember being fascinated, and a little shocked, by the writing techniques in the notes I received. I had a picture in my head that famous writers just sat down and wrote their best-selling novels, relying on talent alone. The workbook exercises taught me so much and made me think outside the box. I have been using them for various scenes and they work every time.
My online sessions were so inspiring. I was nervous every time I sent a sample of writing, but the facilitator soon put me at ease with her calm and positive feedback. Our sessions were full of fun and laughter and I learnt more than I ever expected. One very important lesson that I learnt from her is that ‘readers want to know more…’ I started trusting myself and my own writing. I will always be grateful for this.
I recommend this valuable course to writers and aspiring writers everywhere. You are guaranteed to learn something new.
Thank you, this was a life-changing experience.”
Beth Stillman Blaha:
“If you have considered, however briefly, throwing your hat in the ring, I would strongly encourage you to do so. The materials and the coaching sessions are incredible.
The thoughtful, positive and encouraging approach to teaching brought a nebulous idea I had had in my mind for years into a manuscript over the course of eight months. I looked forward to my sessions which filled my mind with new directions and ideas.”
* You can use these sessions to ask questions and discuss your writing. You can submit a piece of writing of no longer than 500 words for each session. These sessions must be taken within six months of signing up for the course.