In this post, we share the top 10 writing posts from November 2020.
Every month, we look at the posts that people read the most. These were the new Writers Write posts you enjoyed in November 2020:
- 15 Adjectives To Delete To Strengthen Your Writing Immediately
- 10 Types Of Sentences You Won’t See In Good Writing
- How To Write An Epic First Page
- 30 Writing Prompts For November 2020
- 7 Tips To Write Like Neil Gaiman
- Hard Or Soft Worldbuilding: Which Is Right For You?
- The Top 10 Blogging Trends In 2021
- What Is An Author Platform & Why Do I Need One?
- 5 Common Traits Of A Successful Memoir
- 10 Common Mistakes Journalists Make (& How To Avoid Them)
Plus one promotional post: Can You Write 52 Scenes In 52 Weeks?
- The Top 10 Writing Posts From October 2020
- The Top 10 Writing Posts From September 2020
- The Top 10 Writing Posts From August 2020