If you want to create great characters, buy our Character Creation Kit. It will help you create charismatic characters for your stories.
The Character Creation Kit
This downloadable workbook is designed to help you create charismatic characters.
About The Character Creation Kit
We have put together one of the best online writing courses in our library in the form of a workbook. It is designed to help you with your characterisation.
The Purpose Of This Workbook
This workbook is a companion set of exercises that complement our Writers Write – How to write a book course.
If you want to learn how to create characters and use them in a novel, please sign up for that course.
If you just want to have fun creating characters, buy this workbook.
What we want to achieve:
- To create charismatic characters.
- To help you create characters and not caricatures.
- To have fun while you’re writing.
What you will do with the workbook:
Develop the skills to create multifaceted characters that engage readers.
What you get:
- Immediate access through your account.
- The downloadable course workbook.
The workbook includes:
14 writing exercises for you to develop your own interesting characters.
What materials do I need?
- You need access to the internet.
- You need access to a printer or print shop.
- We encourage you to write by hand as much as possible, but, you are welcome to use any tool or material that you are comfortable with. No two methods, or two writers, are the same.
How do I complete the exercises?
- Set aside a time to write. We suggest 30 minutes to one hour.
- Work from this book.
- Follow the instructions.
How much is it?
How to access your workbook:
- Go to the shop.
- Choose Character Creation Kit
- Add to basket.
- View basket.
- Pay: $20
- Create an account.
- Your purchase and details will be confirmed.
- If you want to download the course content online go to: My Account
You will be able to access the workbook from there. Click on its name and it will begin to download.
Have fun and happy writing!
If you want coaching sessions or feedback on your writing, please set up a Skype session with our resident coach, Mia Botha. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will provide rates for the sessions.
Refund Policy: Our workbooks are non-refundable. Once the workbook is accessed/downloaded, no refund will be granted regardless of the reason.