Happy Birthday, Richard Bach, born 23 June 1936.
- A professional writer is an amateur who didn’t quit.
- Mistakes – call them unexpected learning experiences.
- Life tells you nothing, it shows you everything.
- Learning is finding out what you already know. Doing is demonstrating that you know it. Teaching is reminding others that they know just as well as you. You are all learners, doers, teachers.
- The simplest questions are the most profound. Where were you born? Where is your home? Where are you going? What are you doing? Think about these once in a while and watch your answers change.
Richard Bach is an American writer. He is widely known as the author of Jonathan Livingston Seagull. Bach has written numerous works of fiction, and also non-fiction flight-related titles. ‘With over 60 million copies of his books sold, Richard Bach remains one of the world’s most beloved authors. A former USAF fighter pilot, Air Force captain and latter-day barnstorming pilot, Bach continues to be an avid aviator-author, exploring and chronicling the joys and freedom of flying, reporting his findings to readers.’ (via)
Source for image
Please click here for our Literary Birthday Calendar