Happy Birthday, Robin Sloan, born 19 December 1979.
- Walking the stacks in a library, dragging your fingers across the spines — it’s hard not to feel the presence of sleeping spirits.
- You know, I’m really starting to think the whole world is just a patchwork quilt of crazy little cults, all with their own secret spaces, their own records, their own rules.
- All the secrets of the world worth knowing are hiding in plain sight.
- I’ve never listened to an audiobook before, and I have to say it’s a totally different experience. When you read a book, the story definitely takes place in your head. When you listen, it seems to happen in a little cloud all around it, like a fuzzy knit cap pulled down over your eyes
- Our books still do not require batteries. But I am no fool. It is a slender advantage.
Source for image
Are you interested in more authors’ birthdays? Please click here: Literary Birthday Calendar