Happy Birthday, Caroline Kepnes, born 10 November 1976.
- Work in a bookstore and learn that most people in this world feel guilty about being who they are.
- The problem with books is that they end.
- A book lets you choose how much of the blood you want to see. A book gives you the permission to see the story as you want, as your mind directs.
- Write when you want to but also write when you don’t want to.
- Louisa May Alcott is right. An extraordinary girl can’t have an ordinary life. Don’t judge yourself. Love yourself.
Source for image: Author’s website https://www.carolinekepnes.com/
Please click here for our Literary Birthday Calendar