In this post from Writers Write, your comprehensive resource, we share a selection of our favourite quotes for writers from Walt Disney.
7 Quotes For Writers From Walt Disney
- You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.
- There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.
- We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
- All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- We are not trying to entertain the critics. I’ll take my chances with the public.
- That’s what we storytellers do. We restore order with imagination. We instil hope again and again and again.
If you enjoyed this post, you may want to read: