Sometimes, we need a quick fix. So, I have put together 18 headlines you can use any time.
For the purpose of the post, I have used writing for my examples, but you can literally use these titles for any product you write about.
18 Blog Post Titles To Use Anywhere
Tell A Story
1. How I Built / Wrote / [Verb] [the product] in [the amount of time]
Example: How I Wrote My Novel In 60 Days.
2. How I [your story]
Example: How I Conquered Writer’s Block
3. A Behind The Scenes Look At [a process]
Example: A Behind The Scenes Look At Publishing
4. The Beginner’s Guide To [your subject]
Example: The Beginner’s Guide To Plotting A Short Story
5. How To Launch Your [product] in [period of time] / on [a platform / somewhere]
Example: How To Launch Your Book In One Week / How To Launch Your Book On Goodreads
6. The Ultimate Guide To / Cheat Sheet For [your topic]
Example: The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Blog Post Titles
7. A Step-By-Step Guide To [your subject]
Example: A Step-By-Step Guide To Self-Publishing
8. How To Create The Perfect [your topic]
Example: How To Create The Perfect Ending
9. [Number] Mistakes Beginner [profession] Make
Example: 10 Mistakes Beginner Writers Make
10. [Number] Lies [types of people] Tell
Example: 3 Lies Writers Tell Themselves
11. [Number] Things You Should Never Do When You [do something]
Example: 5 Things You Should Never Do When You Edit Your Book
About The Basics
12. The Anatomy Of [your topic]
Example: The Anatomy Of A Thriller
13. [Your Subject] 101
Example: Plotting 101
14. [Subject] versus [Subject] Which Is Best / Worst?
Example: Plotter Versus Pantster: Which Is The Best For You?
15. The Pros And Cons of [your subject]
Example: The Pros And Cons Of Writing With An Outline
16. [Number] Simple Tips To [Verb] A [your topic]
Example: 6 Simple Tips To Create A Setting
17. [Number] Questions To Ask Before You [perform an action]
Example: 15 Questions To Ask Before You Submit Your Novel To A Publisher
18. The Secrets Of A Successful [profession]
Example: The Secrets Of A Bestselling Novelist
Have fun with these 18 examples. They will work for most bloggers.
P.S. If you want to learn how to blog, join us for The Complete Blogging Course.
© Amanda Patterson
If you enjoyed this post read: