Secrets Of A Memoirist
Learn how to write your memoir at your own pace in the comfort of your own home.
- Perhaps you’ve always dreamt of writing your life story, but you haven’t known where to start.
- Perhaps you wonder if you’re disciplined enough to complete your memoir.
- Perhaps you want to know if you have a story that’s worth telling.
Whatever your reason, Secrets of a Memoirist – How To Write A Memoir, will clarify these for you. The course removes obstacles and creates a structure that allows you to write your story.
What you will learn on the course:
You will find the shape of your memoir and turn it into a story that others want to read.
- Give you the tools you need to construct your memoir.
- Show you how to organise your memories to create a book.
- Show you how to find the theme, the plot, and the story archetype of your memoir.
- Help you learn what to include in your memoir, and what to leave out.
- Show you how to put it all together.
What you get:
- Immediate access through your account.
- 14 comprehensive modules.
- A printable workbook.
- A printable PDF of the course.
The course includes:
- Five Questions To Answer Before You Start
- The Characters In Your Memoir
- How To Find Your Memoir’s Theme
- How To Plot A Memoir
- Scenes & Sequels
- How To Write Dialogue In A Memoir
- How To Make The Most Of Setting
- Viewpoint & Emotion
- Conflict & Suspense
- Putting It All Together
What materials do I need?
- You need access to a computer, the internet, and if you decide to print the workbook, a printer.
- We encourage you to write by hand as much as possible, especially when you are doing prompts, exploring, or brainstorming.
- But, you are welcome to use any tool that you are comfortable with. No two methods, or two memoirists, are the same.
How do I complete the exercises?
- Either download the course and work off a printed version OR work from the online modules on the website.
- Some will be free writing exercises; others will be more structured with specific instructions.
- For the free writing exercises, simply put pen to paper and see where it takes you.
- For the more structured exercises, try to follow the instructions. But then again, it’s creative and there are no rules.
How much is it?
How to buy and access your online course:
How to pay:
1. Add to basket.
2. View basket.
- Use Paypal if you have a Paypal account, or
- Pay with your credit card using the Iveri option. If you use Iveri, they will ask you to verify your account in whatever manner your bank does this. (Some banks do this via cell phone, for example.) or
- Use your coupon if you have one.
4. Create account. (please remember to do this)
Access your account:
If you want to access the course content online go to: My Account
You will be able to access the modules online and download the course book and workbook from there as well.
What You Said
Gail said: The Secrets of a Memoirist course has been beyond revolutionary for me, both personally and in terms of providing the technical knowledge that I had hoped to gain. What a journey your course has set me on. Thank you.
Judy said: I just wanted to thank you again for a very special Memoirs course. I got everything I wanted from the course and a whole lot more which I hadn’t been expecting at all! I felt affirmed and supported and encouraged.
If you want additional coaching sessions or feedback on your writing, please set up a Skype session with our resident coach, Mia Botha. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will provide rates for the sessions.
P.S. If you want to speak to us, please email email@example.com with your request.
Refund Policy: Our online courses are non-refundable. Once the course is accessed/downloaded, no refund will be granted regardless of the reason.