Happy Birthday, Byron Katie, born 6 December 1942
- Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.
- Life is simple. Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon nor too late. You don’t have to like it… it’s just easier if you do.
- All the advice you ever gave your partner is for you to hear.
- Just keep coming home to yourself. You are the one you’ve been waiting for.
- The world is nothing but my perception of it. I see only through myself. I hear only through the filter of my story.
Byron Katie is an American speaker and author who teaches a method of self-inquiry known as “The Work of Byron Katie” or simply as “The Work”. She is the author of Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life, with Stephen Mitchell.
Source for Image
Are you interested in more authors’ birthdays? Please click here: Literary Birthday Calendar