Vanna Bonta was born 3 April 1958 and died 8 July 2014.
- The true poem rests between the words.
- Life is a canvas of many strokes where shades from different palettes meet into a picture so concrete that some forget it is their own, so become framed themselves.
- Gossip can be entertaining: occasionally, I’ve heard the most fascinating things about myself I never knew.
- When confidence in the power to create is obscured, greed sets in, for greed is nothing but the loss of confidence in one’s own ability to create.
- Space is as infinite as we can imagine, and expanding this perspective is what adjusts humankind focus on conquering our true enemies, the formidable foes: ignorance and limitation.
- There is no hospitality like understanding.
- Innovation is strict common sense with wild imagination.
Vanna Bonta was an Italian-American novelist, essayist, poet, and actress. She was the author of Flight: A Quantum Fiction Novel, which Publishers Weekly reviewed as the first definitive work of ‘quantum fiction’, an emerging 21st century literary genre.
Please click here for our Literary Birthday Calendar