Happy Birthday, Brian Herbert, born 29 June 1947.
- The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice.
- The first step in innovation is to know that a thing can be created. After that, the rest is a matter of detail.
- Simplicity is the most difficult of all concepts.
- There is no man so blind as one who has made up his mind.
- Any true student must realise that History has no beginning. Regardless of where a story starts, there are always earlier heroes and earlier tragedies.
- Never underestimate the power of the human mind to believe what it wants to believe, no matter the conflicting evidence.
- Look inside yourself and you can see the universe.
Brian Herbert is an American author. He is the elder son of science fiction author Frank Herbert. His novels include Sidney’s Comet, Prisoners of Arionn, and Man of Two Worlds (written with his father). Herbert wrote a biography of his father: Dreamer of Dune: The Biography of Frank Herbert.
Source for image