David Markson was born 20 December 1927 and died 4 June 2010.
- The eternal silence of these infinite spaces frightens me.
- How can I tell what I think until I see what I say?
- One never does solve what it is about watching fires, really.
- Doubtless these are inconsequential perplexities. Still, inconsequential perplexities have now and again been known to become the fundamental mood of existence, one suspects.
- You can learn more by going to the opera than you ever can by reading Emerson. Like that there are two sexes.
Source for image
Are you interested in more authors’ birthdays? Please click here: Literary Birthday Calendar