Happy Birthday, Jack Canfield, born 19 August 1944.
- What is the why behind everything you do?
- I believe people should live full lives and not settle for anything less.
- I worked from 10 p.m. until 1 a.m. every night for a year to write the first ‘Chicken Soup for the Soul’ book.
- What others think about you is none of your business.
- Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.
- There are essentially two things that will make you wise — the books you read and the people you meet.
- Remember, you and you alone are responsible for maintaining your energy. Give up blaming, complaining and excuse making, and keep taking action in the direction of your goals – however mundane or lofty they may be.
Jack Canfield is an American motivational speaker and author. He is best known as the co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series, which currently has nearly 200 titles and 112 million copies in print in over 40 languages.
Source for Image
Please click here for our Literary Birthday Calendar