Writers Write is a resource for writers. In this post, we share examples of character archetypes you could use in your stories.
We found this useful list of archetypes on Stephanie Morrill’s website.
Suggested reading for more information on archetypes: 12 Common Character Archetypes & How Writers Can Use Them
Stephanie is the author of The Ellie Sweet Series.
- These downloads are from Go Teen Writers: How to Turn Your First Draft Into a Published Book by Stephanie Morrill.
- Find more downloads here Free Downloads for Teen Writers
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy
- 15 Questions Authors Should Ask Characters
- 3 Must-Have Scenes That Reveal Character
- 6 Sub-Plots That Add Style To Your Story
- 7 Choices That Affect A Writer’s Style
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Help Writers Show And Not Tell
- Cheat Sheets for Writing Body Language
- 12 Crucial Things To Remember About Setting
[Use our Character Creation Kit to create great characters for your stories.]