Richard Brautigan was born 30 January 1935 and died 16 September 1984.
- I have always wanted to write a book that ended with the word ‘mayonnaise.
- Karma Repair Kit Items 1-4. 1.Get enough food to eat, and eat it. 2.Find a place to sleep where it is quiet, and sleep there. 3.Reduce intellectual and emotional noise until you arrive at the silence of yourself, and listen to it. 4.
- I’m in a constant process of thinking about things.
- I drank coffee and read old books and waited for the year to end.
- I’ll think about things for thirty or forty years before I’ll write it.
Source for image
Please click here for our Literary Birthday Calendar