Happy Birthday, Luanne Rice, born 25 September 1955
- Missing pieces do more than complete the puzzle, they fill in an empty space.
- The biggest mistake any of us can make is thinking that love is a feeling, an emotion. It’s not that at all. It’s an action.
- Our stories remind us how precious and fragile life can be– and that we must risk our hearts everyday to know happiness.
- Sometimes you have to act a little crazy just to stay sane.
- After 30 novels, release day is still a thrill. Its always a little bittersweet, too.
Luanne Rice is an American novelist. Her 34 novels have been translated into 24 languages. She is the author of books like The Lemon Orchard and The Silver Boat. Several of her novels have been adapted for television, including Beach Girls and Crazy in Love. The Secret Language of Sisters was her first YA book. Follow her on Facebook
Source for image: LuanneRice.net
Please click here for our Literary Birthday Calendar