Find out more about Manjusha Sunil’s new book, Chronicles of an African Mallu.
I am delighted to announce the release of my first book!
My name is Manjusha Sunil and I was born in Kerala, India. I spent the first ten years of my life in West Africa, followed by a short stay in Lesotho. I currently reside in Johannesburg, South Africa. Chronicles of an African Mallu is my first book. The frequent comments from family, friends, and colleagues were the encouraging factor behind me writing this book.
Chronicles of an African Mallu
Chronicles of an African Mallu published by Reach Publishers, is an enjoyable read based on the life of a first generation South Indian who grew up in different parts of Africa.
This book narrates the experiences of a Malayalee and offers a unique read. It is a crash course on Malayalees with insights into some of their typical attributes, their traits, and prejudices. This endogamous group, their misconceptions of Africa, and the delightful state of Kerala are highlighted.
The pressures related to academics and life partners, the stress experienced by Malayalee parents regarding their children, and important conversations, like the birds and the bees that are conveniently excluded in Mallu families, are guaranteed to have the reader in stitches.
The book is available on the following platforms:
- Takealot (Paperback): Chronicles of an African Mallu
- Amazon Paperback and Kindle version (Available in U.S.A., Canada, U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Spain and India): Chronicles of an African Mallu
- Amazon Kindle version (Available in Japan, Netherlands, Brazil, Mexico and Australia): Chronicles of an African Mallu
- Smashwords (e-book): Chronicles of an African Mallu
- Pothi (Paperback): Chronicles of an African Mallu
- Flipkart(Paperback): Chronicles of an African Mallu
Find out more by following me here:
- My author Instagram Account is @chroniclesofanafricanmallu
- My Twitter handle is @ManjushaJS
- My Facebook Page is Manjusha Sunil
Advertise With Us
If you want to advertise with us, please read our media kit, which includes all the metrics and advertising options.