It’s time to make those dreaded New Year Resolutions. Here are some practical goals for writers.
10 Perfectly Practical New Year’s Resolutions For Writers
- Make time to write every day.
- Create an online presence as an author.
- Complete one piece of writing at a time.
- Read more.
- Find a place to write and make it your own.
- Set deadlines and submit your work.
- If you’re stuck, try a new genre
- Take a course to help you with your writing.
- Connect with other authors and find your community.
- Learn about ePublishing, learn how to market, and sell, your books and yourself as an author.
Are you looking for more inspiration? Read these posts:
- What Is Your Writing Element? Air, Earth, Water Or Fire?
- 10 (Amazingly Simple) Tips to Get You Back on The Writing Track
- 13 Ways To Start A Story
- What does it take to write a book? The five qualities published authors share
- How To Write A Beginning And An Ending That Readers Will Never Forget
- Plotting – 10 Basic Dos and Don’ts
If you want to learn how to write a book, sign up for our online course.