Have you wondered how reading habits changed over the past year? In this infographic, we look at world reading habits in 2021.
When was the last time you read a really good love story?
You know the kind I mean…the ones that really draw you in and where you can almost feel the first kiss as the Victorian lady meets her Prince Charming?
Or maybe you’re more of a fan of the shirtless cowboy riding in to save the day with his six gun and six pack?
Talk about a deadly combination…
Worldwide, sales of romance books totalled $1.4 billion. That’s a lot of love to go around!
Reading habits as a whole have undergone big changes lately, thanks in part to lockdowns and a shifting reading landscape.
Global English Editing did a deep dive into people’s reading habits and new trends in 2021, and they found out some fascinating stuff. They looked at:
- What kind of books are most popular in Europe?
- What country has the highest literacy rate?
- Surprising changes in how we read and what we read…
- And much more
Check out the full infographic and find out more about what people are reading all over the world!
World Reading Habits In 2021
by Isabel Cabrera, Communications Manager, The Expert Editor
If you are looking for more infographics, you might like these:
- 100 Quick Writing Tips | Infographic
- World Reading Habits In 2020
- Which Generation Reads The Most?
- 16 Easy Ways To Unleash Your Creativity
- 19 New Words To Add To Your Vocabulary In 2020
- A Map Of Forbidden Books Around The World
- The Surprising Reading Habits Of Millennials
- 15 Grammar Rules It’s Okay to Break
- 11 Steps To Writing A Bestselling Novel
- Writing As Therapy