Happy Birthday, Maria Shriver, born 6 November 1955.
- I stressed out trying to figure out what I could say. I ate liquorice. I stressed some more. I ate Dots. I stressed out even more-and wiped out a bag of Swedish Fish. And then I wrote.
- We all obsess about what we are doing and accomplishing. What if we let it go and simply made the way we live our lives our accomplishment?
- I don’t believe in gutter politics. I don’t believe in gutter journalism.
- Poetry has always been made to seem kind of cultish. But the truth is, everybody really loves it! It’s much more mainstream than anyone thought.
- It’s always inspiring to me to meet people who feel that they can make a difference in the world. That’s their motive, that’s their passion… I think that’s what makes your life meaningful, that’s what fills your own heart and that’s what gives you purpose.
Maria Shriver is an American journalist and author of six best-selling books.
Source for Image
Gage Skidmore, CC BY-SA 3.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0>, via Wikimedia Commons
Please click here for our Literary Birthday Calendar